This privacy notice sets out the ways in which Aqueous Consulting Limited, company number 05604273, (Aqueous) collects, processes and shares your personal data through searchneversleeps.com.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
What information does this website collect?
This website may collect, process and use the following information about you when you use our website:
- your name, email address, company name, job title and telephone number if you submit a query to our contact form;
- your IP address;
- your browser type and location;
- pages visited;
- links clicked on; and
- visitor numbers.
This website also uses Google Analytics and Microsoft Clarity software to monitor user session data and heat mapping.
What is your data used for?
This website processes your personal data in the following ways, and on the following legal bases:
- your name, telephone and email address for the purposes of responding to the query you raised using our contact form, it does this on the basis that it is in its legitimate interests to do so;
- to optimise and enhance your and other users’ experience of the website, it does this as it is in its legitimate interest to ensure that you and other users receive the best experience possible; and
- any other purposes where the website has obtained your consent to do so.
This website does not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending electronic direct marketing communications.
We may use your information in an anonymised and/or aggregated manner in order to analyse the data so that it can enhance its IT systems, website or newsletter, and to carry out research (including on individuals’ preferences around events). It may share this anonymised and/or aggregated data with third parties, but you will not be identifiable from any such data.
We may review your personal data if it has reason to believe that the information has been provided inappropriately, unlawfully or illegally. We do this on the basis that it is necessary in its legitimate interest to ensure that the website is being used appropriately, lawfully and legally.
This website may process data sourced from a 3rd party supplier (“prospect data”), relating to an individual that has an interest in buying marketing services. The data may be processed for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant services. Individuals associated with marketing spend within businesses have an expectation that we will communicate with them. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest.
Disclosing information to third parties
This website does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal identifiable information to outside parties other than as set out in this privacy notice.
This website does not send the personal data it collects through the website to any third parties.
This website doesn’t allow third-parties to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permits them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
This website will only transfer your personal data outside of the EEA to organisations who have adequate safeguards in place to ensure the security of your personal data.
This website will disclose your personal data to third parties:
- if we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or asset;
- if we or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of searchneversleeps.com, you or any third party, and to investigate illegal activities and breaches of any agreement this website has with you. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
This website may pass your personal data to third parties in a statistical and/or aggregated manner in order to analyse the data. We will always ensure that you are not identifiable from any such data.
This website may otherwise share your information as directed by you or subject to your consent.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide searchneversleeps.com with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online, purchase our services and products or make an enquiry on our website
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback via telephone, email or other online communication channels and platforms managed by searchneversleeps.com.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
This website may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- GDPR compliant third party databases
- Cognism Prospector
How will we use your data?
This website collects your data so that we can:
- Email you about products and services we think you may be interested in.
- Provide you valuable guidance on digital marketing and news about Aqueous Digital, a digital marketing agency that we believe you would be interested in.
Protecting your personal data
Searchneversleeps.com has put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, it limits access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know and in accordance with this privacy notice. They will only process your personal data in accordance with our instructions.
This website has put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where it is legally required to do so.
You play an important role in keeping your information secure. If you have any reason to believe that your interactions are no longer secure, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Holding your personal data
We will retain your data in accordance with its data retention policy.
It may also retain your data for further periods where it needs to do so in order comply with any legal or regulatory requirements (including keeping certain records for VAT purposes), to carry out audits, to detect and prevent fraud, to enforce contracts or to resolve any disputes.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, Aqueous considers the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which Aqueous processes your personal data and whether those purposes can be achieved through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Where this website relies on consent as the condition for processing your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
You have various statutory rights in relation to your personal data. In particular, you have the right to:
- object to direct marketing communications at any time;
- request and obtain access to your personal data;
- rectification or erasure of your personal data, in certain circumstances;
- object to or restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- have your personal data stored in a manner in which it is portable from the environment in which it is stored by this website to another environment; and
- file a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Or by phone +44 1928 566777
Or write to us: Aqueous Digital, Oak House, Sutton Quays Business Park, Clifton Rd, Sutton Weaver WA7 3EH
A cookie is a small information file that is sent to your computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website and it will recognise your device on future visits. These types of files do a number of different jobs, such as remembering your preferences and chosen items, improving your site experience and ensuring that the adverts or offers you see online are more relevant to you. These “cookies” can be divided into 4 types each of which is outlined below.
Category 1: Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential for the operation of the searchneversleeps.com website in order to enable it to function properly, such as remembering order details and allowing you to access secure or exclusive areas of the website.
Category 2: Performance Cookies
This type collects anonymous information on how people use the site and the data is merged with other users to enable us to improve how the website operates. They allow Aqueous to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it.
For example, the website utilises Google Analytics and Microsoft Clarity cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at the website, how they browse or use the website and highlight areas for improvement such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
These cookies help us to improve the way its website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Category 3: Functionality Cookies
These are used to recognise you when you return to the website and to personalise content and remember your preferences. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate with your selections and make the visits more tailored and pleasant.
The information is also merged with other users on an anonymous basis to improve how the website operates.
Category 4: Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. They remember the pages you have visited and the links you have clicked on. This is used to make the website and adverts more relevant to your interests.
Changes to Privacy Notice
If searchneversleeps.com decides to change this privacy notice, any changes will be posted on this page.
This privacy notice was last modified on 20 July 2023
If you wish to contact us in relation to this privacy notice, including in relation to any of the rights set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.